Vacancy- 4 Positions
Designation – Assistant Product Manager and Product Manager
The Assistant product Manager or Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various departments, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Product Segments:- Pain Management, Cardio-Diabetic Management, Gastro-Intestinals, Gynecology, Neutraceuticals and Anti-Infectives.
- Support the development and implementation of the product strategy that ensures winning new business and driving sales growth.
- Support development and implementation of Sales promotion campaigns and material.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop promotional programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders to achieve product objectives.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in pharmacy or Life Sciences along with MBA (Full time) from reputed school
- 1-6 years of marketing/product management experience, or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data, capable of identifying market needs.
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and Organizational/planning skills.
- Excellent presentation skills using MS Powerpoint and MS Excel.
Job Location: DELHI (Janakpuri)
- 4, 00,000- 8, 00,000 per annum along with lucrative incentive plan.
- Higher salary can be negotiated for deserving candidates and will not be a constraint.